Cooking Thyme With Tristan: The Spaghetti
You think this pasta is funny? Funny, how?
Like a clown?!
It’s a pretty rad and a little different and I think you’ll dig it!
Here’s with you will need:
- 1⁄2 pound of ground beef 3 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp onion powder 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (or more)
- A liberal amount of salt and pepper to taste
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Cut tomatoes
- Mix 1 tbsp parmesan, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic salt, 1 tsp basil, 1 tsp oregano, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, 1 tsp red pepper flakes and tomatoes in a blender.
- Cook the beef and season with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic salt
- Cook the pasta!
- Mix the sauce in with the beef and let simmer!
- Serve and enjoy!
Savannah approves! Yay!
Until next time…